Monday 30 June 2014

Etsy learnings, treasury and crochet works

My white and grey Baby Booties and Hat, got featured in this lovely baby collection !!!
OMG !!! it is so gorgeous, that I can just cannot get over it so had to share it with you guys..

'Little one' by epoquegraphics

Lovely baby colection. ENJOY!


Personalized Wooden Bus natu...
$33

OOAK Quirky Bear
$16

Apple shaped cushion - small...
$32

Cute house design cotton fab...
$3.5

Bright Yellow Balloon, Nurse...
$20

Baby girl hat and booties,cr...
$9

Large Happy Cloud Cushion/Pi...
$25

Purple Pinwheel Cake Topper ...
$15

Girls Hat / Childrens Ear Fl...
$26.5

Toriee House Play Tent by To...
$610

knitted toy MY FRIEND ELEPHA...
$30

BEACH Ring Bearer Pillow / N...
$30

Gold Star Mobile Cream Baby ...
$40

Baby boy summer linen shorts...
$19.5

Stuffed Whales, Plush blue ...
$27

Stuffed Bunny Rabbit Toy Han...
$26
Powered By Handmadeology




Off late, Etsy has kept me on my toes.Orders, making new products, reading reading and more reading .. I hardly get time to crochet .. :(

Getting to learn a lot and one of which is, how to add any etsy treasury to your blog or webpage.
I had been searching for this since ages and finally have found it at the most obvious place.
Handmadeology.. 

In case you all are looking for it :

http://www.handmadeology.com/quickly-add-any-etsy-treasury-to-your-blog-or-webpage/

I came across a major hurdle in shipping which I am still half way through. Shipping from Germany is relatively simple for small goods but this is the first time I shipped to Australia and am facing problems.
Once the package is shipped to Australia, it is completely out of site. I am awaiting reply from my customer.If any of you all have faced similar issues please share.


I am getting ready with the upcoming autumn/winter time and am uploading some of my thick wool collections.

A nice warm orange pair of booties, a good Halloween collection.




Happy Crocheting !!!

2 comments: