Tuesday 15 July 2014

Interesting articles I made lately

I had some awesome time with popcorn stitches lately. I had almost forgotten about this stitch because its a yarn eater. But it really is worth the yarn ...I love the outcome and you can pretty much make anything with it.


I had been trying some things with the popcorn stitch when suddenly I decided to make a hat and it turned out to be like this. It looks like a top hat and I bet it would look adorable on a kid. With the flower sitting on top of the head this hat looks whimsical!!!



What do you all think?


Once I started making the popcorn stitch flowers, I could not stop and continued to make this headband. Pretty simple and chic.






Do you like popcorn stitches in crochet as well? What interesting things have you all done wi

No comments:

Post a Comment